Chipotle Fiesta Salad
1/2 cup of Just Mayo (or egg-free mayo of choice!)
3 Tbsp of Chipotle Sauce from Cholula
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 Romain Lettuce Head
1/2 Cup Fresh or Thawed Frozen Corn
1/2 Rinsed Black Beans
2 tsp of Chili Powder
1 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
1/3 Cup diced Onion
1/3 Cup diced Poblano
1/3 diced Tomato
1 bag of It’s Jerky Y’all Prickly Pear Chipotle
Cilantro and Sliced Jalapeños for garnish (optional)
1. Wash and rough chop your romaine lettuce and place in a large serving bowl.
2. Rinse black beans with a strainer, and mix in with the corn in a small bowl. Add lime juice and chili powder and stir.
3. Add all of the diced onion, poblano and tomato.
4. Top with It’s Jerky Y’all Prickly Pear Chipotle
5. For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together. Pour dressing on top if desired.
6. Garnish salad with cilantro and sliced jalapeños.
7. Eat and enjoy!